Computing center (hereinafter - CC) is an independent structural unit of RSE “Kazhydromet”. The main tasks of it are: implementation of Numerical Weather forecasting methods and automation of Hydrometeorological processes. Its duties include the followings:
- Adaptation of new and improvement of existing numerical methods for forecasting individual Hydrometeorological parameters.
- Provision of network forecasting units of the RSE "Kazhydromet" and providing them with methodological assistance in use of automated numerical weather prediction and calculating methods.
- Automation and support of internal work processes in RSE "Kazhydromet".
- Consultation of the forecast units of RSE "Kazhydromet" on products of the Computing Center.
- Conducting trainings for engineers of RSE "Kazhydromet" departments and students of various universities, practical workings in accordance with the approved plan.