processed In RSE “Kazhydromet” images of earth remote sensing (ERS) satellites and the NASA snow cover area of the territory of Kazakhstan for the period from 19 to 26 March 2020 declined from 43% to 37 %. According to the weekly SYNOPTIC forecast in the period from 28 March – April 3, 2020 in most parts of the country is expected to increase the temperature of the air only in the West a gradual lowering of temperature. In the early period in the East and South-East of the Republic precipitation (rain, snow), in the second half of the period the greater part of the Republic precipitation, mostly rain in the South and South-East heavy rain is expected.
For the period from 19 to 26 March 2020 the volume of moisture reserves decreased:
- at 25-70% in the basins of Karaganda region.
- for 10-65 % in the basins of Akmola region.
- 30% in the river basins of the North Kazakhstan region.
- to 35-90 % in the basins of Kostanay and Aktobe regions.
Also according to images of remote sensing of the snow cover area of the territories for the period from 19 to 26 March 2020:
- Zhambyl region unchanged at 1 %;
- Turkestan region unchanged at 3 %;
- Almaty region dropped from 20 % to 15 %;
- East Kazakhstan region decreased from 84% to 78 %.