- logistics branch according to their area of responsibility, IT support production at the branch, including maintenance of devices, equipment, communications, tools, energy, personal computers, servers, network equipment, meteorologicheski equipment, automatic weather stations(hereinafter - AMC), the observation of the contamination (hereinafter - the refinery), applied and specialized software and technology infrastructure;
- the information security by protecting information and the entire organization from intentional or accidental action resulting in damage to its owners or users, the information security should be directed primarily at the prevention of risks rather than to eliminate their consequences;
- daily reporting on uncollected meteorological and environmental information from all branches in the Central office of RSE “Kazhydromet”
- to provide timely report on the progress and the conversion of AMS and PNZ;
- as appropriate and upon request, provide to the Central office of RSE “Kazhydromet” is not working spare parts and accessories along with the defective act;
- timely service of the AMC, namely the cleaning and inspection of sensors, replacement batteries and solar panels, the monitoring Board UART and the data logger according to the approved regulations;
- maintain PNZ, namely: cleaning/replacing filter elements, filling of air conditioners, batteries, heating elements, cleaning of inverters (chargers) according to the approved regulations;
- timely completion of maintenance log of AMS on the resource MediaPortal;
is to provide working (to reduce downtime) of the AMC and the refinery, to identify faulty equipment and as spare parts to replace the parts and spare parts;
to connect to and configure the data loggers (data recorders), analog-to-digital converters to change the composition of the devices, updates and changes to software settings on AMC and PNZ;
to configure the system connection(modem, GSM module) and transfer data to AMS and PNZ;
to back up and restore the dedicated software, the database to AMC and the refinery in coordination with the staff of DIT;
- be able to work with Web interface and information resources (MediaPortal, EcoWeb, Getaportal etc.) RSE the ‘Kazhydromet”
- in advance, before leaving for repairs, calibration and other work on AMC And the refinery in advance to notify the authorized persons CA DIT and DSI;
to prepare the user to work with the AMS, PNZ, office equipment, instrumentation and other equipment in the framework of its competence, draw up maintenance schedules, train employees of the Department;
- to prepare and approve the annual work plan of the division in coordination with the DSI & DIT;
- without the consent of the CIO and of DSI not to provide admission and access to third party equipment, network infrastructure, office equipment and other engineering, information and communications infrastructure of the branch;
- without the consent of the CIO and of DSI not provide information in any form to third parties regarding his work and the work of the branch;
- to ensure smooth operation of AMC and the refinery and flow of information to the Central server;
- compliance with applicable legislation, standards, guidelines and other normative documents regulating the scope of activities falling within his responsibilities; timely planning of procurement of equipment, components, office equipment, consumables and other fixed assets and inventory network infrastructure, servers, office equipment, AMS and PNZ;
- metrological support of production and observance of the legislation on ensuring the uniformity of measurements;
timely accounting and write-off of fixed assets and inventories according to the accounting policy of the RSE “Kazhydromet”
- the safety and availability of necessary equipment, components, office equipment, consumables and other fixed assets and inventory items;
- the rules and norms of safety, labor protection and fire safety;
- execution of orders, work schedules and assignments of the management of branch and Central office of RSE “Kazhydromet” on matters within his responsibilities;
- the execution of the order of the General Director of “Kazhydromet” №263-A dated 2.04.2018 G. “On approving the instructions on maintenance of automatic stations monitoring network RSE “Kazhydromet”
- continuous improvement level of knowledge, skills and abilities employees of the Department, ensuring interchangeability of employees;
- constantly work to improve the effectiveness of the division
to provide in accordance with legislation and within its competence the interests of the Branch and, if necessary, RGP “Kazhydromet” in court and in other organizations of the Republic of Kazakhstan during the consideration of the various issues;
- timely examine letters, applications and complaints legal and physical persons in the framework of its competence;
to ensure execution of works on analysis, development, preparation, monitoring and execution of plans, schedules, timely and qualitative preparation and provision of reports, information, and other information materials;
- to ensure the correct formation of budget requests for its activities for the branch;
to prepare technical specification of purchased goods and services through public procurement, within its competence and to provide assistance for the execution of contracts.
Qualification requirements: Higher technical education and experience in the specialty is not less than three years.
salary is 140 000 KZT per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
the Application and the accompanying documents submit at the address: Aktobe, Aviagorodok 14V, branch RGP "Kazhydromet” in the Aktobe region, tel.: 8 (7132) 225429, 228673.
starting date for submitting documents “13” July 2020
end date of documents acceptance “17” July 2020
the List of required documents to participate in the competition for vacant posts of branch RGP "Kazhydromet” in Aktobe region.
1. personal statement;
2. ID or passport (repatriates represent the identity of oralman issued by the local Executive bodies);
3. residence or certificate of the stateless person (for foreigners and persons without citizenship, permanently residing on the territory of the Republic of Kazakhstan), or refugee certificate;
4. a document of education, qualification, special knowledge or training at the conclusion of the employment contract for a job that requires relevant knowledge and skills;
5. the document confirming labor activity (for those with seniority);
6. the document on passage of preliminary medical examination;
7. the document of the military account for reservists and persons liable for military service;
8. photo 3x4 cm 1 PC.
1. Participation in implementation of new methods and technologies in the production of hydrometeorological observations. Processing and analysis of sensitive material, using software and modern technical means.
2. Keeping control over the technical condition of the devices on the attached Supervisory network, the timely adoption of measures to Troubleshooting.
3. Conduction of trainings, seminars, participation in courses of improvement of qualification.
4. The planning of meteorological observations on the attached Supervisory network with the use of new devices and technical means of measurement in accordance with the requirement of manuals, Instructions and other normative documents.
5. Control provide meteorological network attached devices with the current term verification, ensure timely write-offs of defective measuring instruments.
1. To know the organizational basis of the production of meteorological (agrometeorological, aerological, actinometric) observations; principles of construction and placement of the attached observation network, analysis of material, means and channels of information transmission.
2. Know and comply with current regulations in the field of hydrometeorological activities.
Qualification requirements: higher education without presentation of requirements to the work experience.
the salary of an engineer of 1 category (meteorologist) Department of the hydrometeorological monitoring is 80000-100000 tenge per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
the Application and the accompanying documents submit at the address: Pavlodar, Yestay street, 54, a Branch of “Kazhydromet” in Pavlodar oblast admissions Director, tel: 8 (7182) 327182.
starting date for submitting documents July 10, 2020
the end time of the reception of documents July 16, 2020
1. ID (repatriates represent the identity of oralman issued by the local Executive bodies);
2. a document of education, qualification, special knowledge or professional training at the conclusion of the employment contract for a job that requires relevant knowledge and skills;
3. the document confirming labor activity (for those with seniority);
5. the document of the military account for reservists and persons liable for military service;
6. photo 3x4 cm 1 PC.